La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
- Jan 9, 2015
- Favorite Player
- Theo Hernandez
What do we know about Investcorp? would they do things better than Suning?
And that reason is ONLY profit. People who put money in that fund, expect some return in money. As we all know, it will be very difficult to make money from football club in Italy. So, how they can make money, to return to investors in some percentage. The only valuable assets football club have, are players. Conclusion: sell players and make some money. That is priority for investment funds. Also, ACM wzs sold for 1.2B, but only about 70%. The rest of 30% is still in possesion of Elliot.funds like that generally exist for one reason only....
Yeah from my experience "neither confirm nor deny" means confirm.
Making us Sustainable sounds good. Would they sell important players each summer or operate different than suning?Well they are not your Arabian Sheikh sugar daddy if that’s what you thinking. They are fundamentally the same as Oaktree a AIF just with headquarters in Bahrain. Their goal is not to own a toy they can play with or to gain a soft power, but to create profit of any asset. So if people think this is drastically going change how things are then their in for a surprise, because these ain’t no sugar daddy they are an alternative investment fond. They previously owned Gucci, they have branches all over the world.
They will like Oaktree try making the club economically sustainable but unlike Oaktree they will probably not sacrifice results on the altar to get there as they are actually interested in running a football club, but it’s still purely about profit in both cases, at the end of days.
I’m not celebrating but I’ll take them over a questionable Sheikh if I have too…
Making us Sustainable sounds good. Would they sell important players each summer or operate different than suning?
I'll give you an answer to this when our latest books are published. My gut feeling right now is that, with slightly better commercial revenues, a stadium that we own, and reduced costs (eg no write downs on player or sponsorship contracts, financing debts, etc) and a little bit better control of spending, we could be sustainableCan really an elite football club be sustainable? Form everything written on these pages my strong feeling is there is no way Inter can be sustainable and satisfy some basic sporting needs of the club and fans. Like it or not, we need a sugar daddy imo
No.Can really an elite football club be sustainable?