Search results for query: *

  1. capitano92

    Inter WhatsApp Group

    uMad?
  2. capitano92

    Carlos Augusto

    i cant and wont get excited just yet
  3. capitano92

    Napoli - Inter (21 May 23) [3-1]

    Strong lineup considering, Inzaghi knows Napoli is weak atm and 3 points seals top 4. Juve have another deduction coming, and lets be conservative and say its a low one, low -6. They play Milan on md37 meaning one or both need to drop points. Basically you win in Naples, top 4 is done two...
  4. capitano92

    Romelu Lukaku

    When fit and healthy he is still not in the top 50 attackers in the world and thats a fact
  5. capitano92

    Romelu Lukaku

    Inexcusable return. Send him back after the world cup for all i care. We have managed without him, we don't need to sit here and play pussy to Simp Steven and his deFLEXion signing because he is running the club into the ground. Marotta and Co know Rom is done, and they will seriously...
  6. capitano92

    Inter - Spezia (20 Aug 22) [3-0]

    These guys should have been down 0-3 in the first half against Empoli. Destro did everything right but put the ball in the back of the net. There is no reason why, in a packed out Meazza, should we even get close to having a difficult game. Put them away and dominate ffs.
  7. capitano92

    Edin Džeko

    Dzeko off the bench gonna boss it when Rom has one of his many underwhelming, shitty games
  8. capitano92

    Milan Škriniar

    Didn't Ausilio bring him in? he is probably the one hurting the most out of all this next to Skrini. In regards to Marotta...the best way to appreciate him is to imagine us without him. That's where it ends for me.
  9. capitano92

    Alessandro Bastoni

    Probably our best asset going into the future. If we sell this guy against his will i'm done and won't dedicated 10% of my energy to next season as i did the previous. This is a banter level sale that will fuck the dressing room and everyone in it. No one will trust the club, and everyone...
  10. capitano92

    Inter - Sampdoria (22 May 22) [3-0]

    We will win this comfortably but so will Milan so lets just hope the boys finish off positively and know that next season they can still compete.
  11. capitano92

    Italian Serie A 2021/2022

    Facts bro the cunt almost fucked up against keita today i was loosing my shit silently by watching it and not saying anything or moving. I was also 87% asleep but the remaining 13% knew the useless cunt had fucked up.
  12. capitano92

    Ionuț Andrei Radu

    Hope his next clubs offers him under a mil a season and he still sits on the bench, spending every waking second of next season thinking about his lack of focus, and that only, is the reason why he will never break into a big club.
  13. capitano92

    Italian Serie A 2021/2022

    Already on it
  14. capitano92

    Inter - Roma (23 Apr 22) [3-1]

    Agree man 6 out of our next 6 points and a dropped game from Milan would propel us into the title.
  15. capitano92

    Italian Serie A 2021/2022

    The next 2 weeks is going to decide the scudetto. If we can collect 6/6 vs Bologna and Roma, then we are supremely in the drivers seat mentally. If Milan can pull out a miracle and collect 6/6 as well considering they have Lazio and Fiorentina, then i dare say they will be thinking they won't...
  16. capitano92

    Spezia - Inter (15 Apr 22) [1-3]

    Well said
  17. capitano92

    Spezia - Inter (15 Apr 22) [1-3]

    Win this and I'll start to believe it can and will be on. These last 7 games seem like an eternity where anything can shift.
  18. capitano92

    Juventus - Inter (3 Apr 22) [0-1]

    COMPETITION TIME! Win an Inter Worldwide Tee by predicting a WINNING SCORELINE for this weeks #Derby between #JuveInter How to enter? Follow us @interww & subscribe to our YT >> https://youtube.com/channel/UCAcyL-gK_DljtC8f_NTJ3Sg… + Predict your scoreline BELOW with the correct goalscorers
  19. capitano92

    The Suning Commerce Group

    LMAO!
  20. capitano92

    The Suning Commerce Group

    GET OUUUTTTT (LEAVE!) RIGHT NOWWWWWWW, ITS THE END OF YOUUUUUU AND MEEE!!
Top